A Better Quoting Experience with SugarCRM and LiftnetPosted on November 20, 2017
I am happy to share that we will be integrating MCFA’s Liftnet 2.0 with SugarCRM, along with some exciting new features. With this integration, the MCFA quoting process is largely the same.
You will still be able to:
- Create opportunities and quotes for MCFA products
- Launch the LiftNet configurator from the quote
- Set quote status
- Export quotes to Word, PDF or by email
- Pass quote status and quote ID to LiftNet 2.0
- And much more…
In addition, we’ve taken the opportunity to enhance your CRM user experience.
Here are some new features that will improve your MCFA quoting experience with SugarCRM:
- Ability to change the estimated sale date
- Ability to launch the LiftNet configurator from multiple access points
- Product synchronization for all MCFA brands
- A historical log of all quote changes
- More context around status selection of quote (Lost quote reasoning is passed on to MCFA to capture data for Competitive Edge funds)
Stay tuned for more exciting news about the SugarCRM rollout and training in the coming weeks!
Vice President of Sales